Stage7

πŸ“› Founding Member
Sep 1, 2024
Media
New Hampshire
Vehicles
2024 Toyota Land Cruiser 1st Edition
Hello,
This is my first Land Cruiser. I had a 2010 4Runner Trail Edition (remember the original 5th Gen editions? lol) that I had turned into an overland vehicle. I'm here to check out other peoples builds and to find out what some of the pros and cons are with the new LC250. My other ride is a 2021 F-350 Tremor with a Carli Pintop 2.5" lift. So far my plans are to keep it stock exception being the stock tires that I immediately replaced with stock size BFG KO3s. So far I'm happy with the truck but I took it to the car wash today after a road trip and came out the other side with a cracked front windshield. I don't think it was the car wash and may have had a rock hit my windshield and the colder water on a hot day may have caused the split but I've only had the truck since July so naturally am a bit bummed because I can't find anyone that has the new windshield available. Hoping to find out if there are any meetups in New Hampshire as well as maybe some offroad adventures with other enthusiasts. Cheers!

EaA0g8vBR56qR6vDaFNa6Q.jpg
0I1NLSptQema70CmEiWVZg.jpg
hG7t46cLTUuh6qJMRZ+ehA.jpg

Back