New LCLC Trail Dust - Owner Coming Soon!

coryten

đź“› Founding Member
Jun 21, 2024
Media
Bay Area, CA
Super stoked to hear I was able to jump 62 spots in line at my dealership as apparently nobody wanted an LC trim in Trail Dust w/ premium package. Should be arriving in the next 4-5 weeks, it was apparently built earlier this week so hopefully don't get inflicted with any QC delays.

Looking forward to my new family adventure vehicle and meeting all the good people of this forum.

Congrats! I'm waiting on the same. People seem to have very mixed feelings about that color, I'm not sure why? It's my first choice. Also the premium package I guess, but I'm also wanting that.

Congrats! I'm waiting on the same. People seem to have very mixed feelings about that color, I'm not sure why? It's my first choice. Also the premium package I guess, but I'm also wanting that.
I think a lot of the early reports of the color looking more mustardy in person may be turning people off? My second choice was Meteor Shower but I like the appeal of having a super unique looking car.

Originally I wanted heritage blue mid trim square headlights. But then I debated and decided I can live longer with the trail dust color and not get tired of it. I only like the trail dust in the round headlights so I grabbed an FE that came available. My judgements are purely from photos as I have never seen one in person. My FE comes in a week hopefully.

You will love it. That was my first choice too, and I had actually seen the Meteor shower in person and it did have a slight brown tint to it. On the sticker it was labeled metallic brown sugar or something like that. Mine was labeled Sand, not Trail Dust like on the Toyota website. I read somewhere the colors are the same but labeled different for US models. Anyway I am glad I picked this color. Some pictures showed it as very yellow but it is a gorgeous color in person in my opinion. Blue would have been my second choice.

Just pickup my Fe in trail dust Saturday. Very happy it’s color. No wonder the ads always have Fe in trail dust. My wife is very happy with her choice.

Last edited:
You will love it. That was my first choice too, and I had actually seen the Meteor shower in person and it did have a slight brown tint to it. On the sticker it was labeled metallic brown sugar or something like that. Mine was labeled Sand, not Trail Dust like on the Toyota website. I read somewhere the colors are the same but labeled different for US models. Anyway I am glad I picked this color. Some pictures showed it as very yellow but it is a gorgeous color in person in my opinion. Blue would have been my second choice.
Yea i would say if I had any hesitation with the color is that some photos certainly portray the color a tad too heavy on the yellow side. Appreciate the assurances!

Nope

Arrived at dealership late Friday and I toke delivery on Saturday.. they tried to sell my a 10,000 package but eventually took Msrp.

I had a deposit in Colorado very very early. Finally got to commerce city via train in late may but was damaged from hail. We left Colorado after being there for 2 months. They said they had another coming late July but I found this one 3 miles from my house. All worked out well after alll.

Back