New LC Owner from Northeast TN

JSFoster75

๐Ÿ“› Founding Member
Aug 12, 2024
Media
Bluff City, TN
Vehicles
2024 Toyota Land Cruiser Premium, 2021 Toyota Venza Limited
Howdy all, I'm a former Jeep Wrangler owner and am new to the LC world. We live near Johnson City / Bristol Tennessee area.

My wife has been struggling more and more with getting into her Rubi since her arthritis has been flaring up... She just told me a couple of days ago that she's had a hard time admitting it because she loves her Jeep so much and she didn't want to give it up... I had already been looking at some different vehicle options for me and had been looking through a few different Toyota models... Soooo, we got 2 different toyota dealers to appraise her Jeep to see what kind of trade deal we could work providing she could find a Toyota she liked. Well, she found one alright... (see 2nd photo below)... So we worked a deal, ended up with a 100,000 mile bumper-to-bumper $0 deductible warranty, 7 years of free oil changes and a pretty decent amount of equity from her Jeep.

Here's the Jeep she traded:
IMG_6108.JPEG

Here's her new ride, 2024 Toyota Land Cruiser Premium
IMG_6118.JPEG

Welcome! Question, is the LC considerably easier for the wife to enter/exit? I am faced with the same issue, although we do not have a high vehicle at present, rather a Highlander with running boards. The trouble is, the Highlander is not off-road capable.

Welcome! Question, is the LC considerably easier for the wife to enter/exit? I am faced with the same issue, although we do not have a high vehicle at present, rather a Highlander with running boards. The trouble is, the Highlander is not off-road capable.

She says it is, it has a lower entry than the Wrangler, and there's more room to swing her legs in.

Back