New Forum Member from Dallas/Ft Worth

springer

πŸ“› Founding Member
Aug 29, 2024
Texas
Vehicles
Land Cruiser, 2024, GT500, Harley Springer
A big hello to everyone here on the forum. As the previous owner of an FJ Cruiser, Sequoia Limited and Tacoma, I was excited to purchase a new Land Cruiser in blue and gray. It is loaded up with the 20" wheels and all the options so it will be a real pleasure cruising on and off the roads in this gem of a vehicle.

I have also owned two Ford Raptors and a couple of the new two-door Broncos. I enjoyed the two-door Broncos but it was time to move out to a four-door and I wasn't thrilled about having a four-door Bronco.

I also ride and own a couple Harleys and have owned several vintage and newer Shelbys - from GT350s to the GT500s.

I am currently working on a fender decal for the Land Cruiser and have worked up a rough copy. When I get it firmed-up, I'll place a copy here on the forum

I look forward to many years with the Land Cruiser.

Reactions: MJE
A big hello to everyone here on the forum. As the previous owner of an FJ Cruiser, Sequoia Limited and Tacoma, I was excited to purchase a new Land Cruiser in blue and gray. It is loaded up with the 20" wheels and all the options so it will be a real pleasure cruising on and off the roads in this gem of a vehicle.

I have also owned two Ford Raptors and a couple of the new two-door Broncos. I enjoyed the two-door Broncos but it was time to move out to a four-door and I wasn't thrilled about having a four-door Bronco.

I also ride and own a couple Harleys and have owned several vintage and newer Shelbys - from GT350s to the GT500s.

I am currently working on a fender decal for the Land Cruiser and have worked up a rough copy. When I get it firmed-up, I'll place a copy here on the forum

Who would you recommend here around the metroplex for purchase?

Welcome from Austin! 🍻

Welcome from north DFW!

Welcome! Curious to hear your thoughts on how it compares to the Bronco. That would be the normal upgrade path for me, but it just seems that everything is a compromise for the removable roof & cool look. It might be an improvement on the wrangler, but not to the level of the LC for long distance cruising, either off highway, or on highway even if it’s to get to off highway places.

Welcome! Curious to hear your thoughts on how it compares to the Bronco. That would be the normal upgrade path for me, but it just seems that everything is a compromise for the removable roof & cool look. It might be an improvement on the wrangler, but not to the level of the LC for long distance cruising, either off highway, or on highway even if it’s to get to off highway places.
I had a couple of two door Broncos. A First Edition and a Wild Trak. I didn't have any issues with either one. I love the look of the two door models but the four doors didn't strike home for me.

I also owned a couple Jeeps in the past and the Bronco was a much better and more thought-out than my Jeeps.

Reactions: MJE
Looks like a moderator deleted my response to you.
Well welcome as I neglected to mention that....prehaps you can send me a private message. I have been trying to deal with a few folks around here with very mixed results.

Back