New Almost Owner I hope!

Welcome to the forum RTRinKY! Plopped $1K down also for a LC edition with the premium pkg. Did not ask for the 20" wheels, as my logic was the 18" would be better suited for off-roading hereabouts, but will accept either. Meteor Shower with Java. Strange, you are apparently in Kentucky, but the vehicle is in California?

Yes Iโ€™m in KY. It was shipped from
Japan to Ca now it is going through its quality review. Hope it gets released soon.! Thanks for reaching out.

Welcome RTRinKY! Hopefully we will all take delivery soon.
Welcome to the Fray, RTRinKY. We are all anxiously awaiting. And watch out for EOD guy...he hates lawyers. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Welcome RTRinKY! Hopefully we will all take delivery soon.
That is what I like, an optimist! Trying to keep a positive mindset, but difficult with the way Toyota jacks us around, from the unrestrained dealers to the top.

Took delivery of mine today! Stokes Hilton Head Toyota. Great experience.

Attachments

• IMG_2340.jpeg
    IMG_2340.jpeg
    383.3 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_2335.jpeg
    IMG_2335.jpeg
    569.7 KB · Views: 67
Welcome to the forum dwover!, and congratulations! Cannot ascertain for positive, but no sunroof? Reason for asking is that apparently all with a sunroof are still on hold at the ports of entry.

Welcome to the forum dwover!, and congratulations! Cannot ascertain for positive, but no sunroof? Reason for asking is that apparently all with a sunroof are still on hold at the ports of entry.
1958 - unpainted plastic below headlight, no roof rails, no sunroof

You got "THE" color! Congrads!
Love it already. Yes 1958 version. Had some reservations about 1958 โ€œstripped downโ€ version, but I was on waiting list since December and was more concerned with color than trim. After spending the afternoon traveling back home it, I have no regrets at all. It had upgraded tires which I liked as well,

Love it already. Yes 1958 version. Had some reservations about 1958 โ€œstripped downโ€ version, but I was on waiting list since December and was more concerned with color than trim. After spending the afternoon traveling back home it, I have no regrets at all. It had upgraded tires which I liked as well,
That was the color I requested, the dealership that I used was on the smaller side and I figured they wouldn't be getting many FEs so I compromised on a Blk one. They ended up getting 2 FEs both Blk.

I think Bronze Method wheels would look great on that color.

Excellent. Buying mine in Southern Indiana. They seem awesome as well! Iโ€™m jelly! ๐Ÿ˜‚

Congratulations! Great looking 1958. I like the pic next to the fuel pumps. I have a feeling that's where we all will be spending a lot of time with our new Landcruisers. Ha

Congratulations! Great looking 1958. I like the pic next to the fuel pumps. I have a feeling that's where we all will be spending a lot of time with our new Landcruisers. Ha
Yep probably so. But the power is pretty impressive for an LC. I had a 1997 with 6 cyl (sluggish) and a 2004 with 8 cyl. (better) but both were absolutely horrible on gas. I feel like 12 mpg was standard. Still great vehicles, and really liked them both for diff reasons. but maybe this newer one with ample torque but only a 4 banger will be a a bit better on petro. Then again, if we wanted efficiency, we probably shouldnโ€™t be buying full-time 4WD vehicles with all-terrain tires!

Back