🧡 Wanted Looking to buy 18” LC or FE wheels (Mid-Atlantic)

Gasherbrum

📛 Founding Member
Aug 10, 2023
Media
Washington DC
Looking to buy a set of LC or FE stock 18” wheels with or without the 265/18 Michelins. Flexible on timing, I’m in Washington DC.

Are you interested in swapping the circular headlights for rectangular? If so, I'd ship you LC 18" wheels for free.

Thanks but I like the round headlights as well. Is there pricing on the switch out available yet? I thought I saw an estimate of $ 300 to $ 400 but have no idea if that’s realistic or not.

Thanks but I like the round headlights as well. Is there pricing on the switch out available yet? I thought I saw an estimate of $ 300 to $ 400 but have no idea if that’s realistic or not.
I haven't asked the dealership about cost, but that seems reasonable. Right now the challenge is availability, but once we're past the first delivery wave I'm assuming parts will start to become available.

OEM headlight Assemblies are crazy expensive these days. I don't think this swap will be just a few hundred bucks.

OEM headlight Assemblies are crazy expensive these days. I don't think this swap will be just a few hundred bucks.
Ya I've seen 4runner oem assemblies priced around $1k each. We'll see, and hopefully a trade works out.

Back