๐Ÿงก Wanted Looking for stock LC LC running boards

Lipscomb

๐Ÿ“› Founding Member
Jun 20, 2024
Media
Austin
Vehicles
2024 Toyota Landcruiser and 2016 Toyota 4Runner
Looking to buy stock Land Cruiser LC running boards if anyone wants to sell.

I'm in Denver and plan on replacing mine with aftermarket rock sliders. So happy to make a deal
Would love to, but the guy I did buy from took the money over a week ago and hasn't been responding. So, I am not sure I want to buy of this forum (even though I had great trust and respect for LC owners on the older forums.

I will keep in touch assuming the other deal ghosted in the end.

I'm sorry to hear that. Hopefully he's just out overlanding and not ghosting you! Let me know if your perspective changes and we can figure something out.

I surely hope thatโ€™s the case. After 4 Land Cruisers and 6 4Runners, Iโ€™ve never been burned on either forum. I may be interested in the end.

I've got a set of OEM gx550 running boards was less than 500 miles on it. I'd be willing to ship if you covered the cost. I would also recommend going through PayPal as a layer of protection and paying the associated fees

I've got a set of OEM gx550 running boards was less than 500 miles on it. I'd be willing to ship if you covered the cost. I would also recommend going through PayPal as a layer of protection and paying the associated fees
I ordered a set from Victory now, but thank you for the offer.

Back