Looking for a set of LC mid-level running boards... Does anyone have a set they took off to put on rock rails? -Jim

Does anyone have a set they took off to put on rock rails? -Jim
Im probably removing mine to install the Predator Drop step. I've got about 250 miles on my LC , so hardly used. I wonder about the cost of shipping? Looks like you are in Wisconsin? Happy to talk it through if you like?

Im probably removing mine to install the Predator Drop step. I've got about 250 miles on my LC , so hardly used. I wonder about the cost of shipping? Looks like you are in Wisconsin? Happy to talk it through if you like?
That soulds like it should work for me... Where are you located, and when were you looking to swap?

I have the Predator Drop Step rails and looking for LC running boards. My 1958 is 2 days old. Located in Central NJ if it doesn't work out with JimHunt.

That soulds like it should work for me... Where are you located, and when were you looking to swap?
I'd be happy to give a call to the local dealer and check the ETA on ordering the drop step, then circle back to you in an effort to let you know the lead time.

I have the Predator Drop Step rails and looking for LC running boards. My 1958 is 2 days old. Located in Central NJ if it doesn't work out with JimHunt.
Just seeing this and I already wrote back to Jim. Now we have a puzzle. I'll check lead times with local Toyota dealer and circle back on this thread. Im in MA.. In the meantime do you mind sharing why you want to replace?

Just seeing this and I already wrote back to Jim. Now we have a puzzle. I'll check lead times with local Toyota dealer and circle back on this thread. Im in MA.. In the meantime do you mind sharing why you want to replace?
Thanks, but MA might be too far. Either way keep me in mind

I'd be happy to give a call to the local dealer and check the ETA on ordering the drop step, then circle back to you in an effort to let you know the lead time.
That works for me... Please feel free to call/text me when you know more. -Jim 920-732-1234.

That works for me... Please feel free to call/text me when you know more. -Jim 920-732-1234.
I'm looking for these because my 1958 came with none. I love vehicle, but I'm a little bigger, and having the running boards will make getting in and out a bit easier. I am not opposed to a road trip, or shipping.

Hey Jim-Wanted to let you know I am going to keep the running boards on my Lc for now. I went down the running boards/drop step/rock rail rabbit hole and this has me now on the fence about my decision to make a change. I'll reach out to you if I change my mind and in the meantime I hope you find you you want. I feel they do offer some decent support getting in and out.

Last edited:
Hey Jim-Wanted to let you know I am going to keep the running boards on my Lc for now. I went down the running boards/drop step/rock rail rabbit hole and this has me now on the fence about my decision to male a change. I'll reach out to you if I change my mind and in the meantime I hope you find you you want. I feel they do offer some decent support getting in and out.
No worries... I went down the same hole. I will post back here, when I figure out which way to go. For a person my size, have something to step on is helpful.

Back