Landcruiser 250 Japan Accessories

Watufaka

📛 Founding Member
Sep 3, 2023
Media
Bay Area
Vehicles
FE Land Cruiser Owner
In Tokyo for vacation and shopping for items for my LC FE. I'm from the bay area. just some of the things available here. Most genuine Toyota parts for the LC 250. Also going to Autobacs (biggest auto accessories store in the world).

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240905_075424_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240905_075424_Samsung Internet.jpg
    184.4 KB · Views: 482
  • Screenshot_20240905_034735_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240905_034735_Samsung Internet.jpg
    184.8 KB · Views: 451
  • Screenshot_20240905_034903_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240905_034903_Samsung Internet.jpg
    160.6 KB · Views: 437
  • Screenshot_20240905_040920_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240905_040920_Samsung Internet.jpg
    149.7 KB · Views: 445
  • Screenshot_20240905_075040_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240905_075040_Samsung Internet.jpg
    314.4 KB · Views: 451
  • Screenshot_20240905_075125_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240905_075125_Samsung Internet.jpg
    172.6 KB · Views: 441
  • Screenshot_20240905_075216_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240905_075216_Samsung Internet.jpg
    159.2 KB · Views: 434
  • Screenshot_20240905_075322_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240905_075322_Samsung Internet.jpg
    156 KB · Views: 432
  • Screenshot_20240905_075405_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240905_075405_Samsung Internet.jpg
    159.5 KB · Views: 444
In Tokyo for vacation and shopping for items for my LC FE. I'm from the bay area. just some of the things available here. Most genuine Toyota parts for the LC 250. Also going to Autobacs (biggest auto accessories store in the world).
Dude that's awesome I've been sweating a ton of these items since i saw the Japan catalogue on this forum. Wish I could get my hands on some of them too. Thanks for sharing!

Dude that's awesome I've been sweating a ton of these items since i saw the Japan catalogue on this forum. Wish I could get my hands on some of them too. Thanks for sharing!
I'm guessing this is just supposed to show us what we're missing out on at the moment? I imagine some of these things are available from dealerships like the mudflaps and they sell protectors and the ejection seat conversion kit?😳

I'm guessing this is just supposed to show us what we're missing out on at the moment? I imagine some of these things are available from dealerships like the mudflaps and they sell protectors and the ejection seat conversion kit?😳
They have all kinds of stuff over in Japan. I even saw a mini water bottle holder that goes over the ac vent! Meanwhile in NA we can't even buy the tonneau cover for the rear cargo area.

They have all kinds of stuff over in Japan. I even saw a mini water bottle holder that goes over the ac vent! Meanwhile in NA we can't even buy the tonneau cover for the rear cargo area.
Dang! I really wanted that cargo area cover. It helps the rest of the vehicle cool down a whole lot faster.
Those still protectors are really cool and I really like using the window visors.
I like the in channel window vents. I can't find them yet. Haven't checked with the dealer either.

Dang! I really wanted that cargo area cover. It helps the rest of the vehicle cool down a whole lot faster.
Those still protectors are really cool and I really like using the window visors.
I like the in channel window vents. I can't find them yet. Haven't checked with the dealer either.
If you haven't seen the full Japanese catalogue here is the post on this forum where the pdf is located:

Land Cruiser Trim headlight swap to First Edition Lights

What’s the part number for those backlit LAND CRUISER door sills? Thanks!

I wish they would make it easier for Americans to buy their products

Yes, I am thinking of the window visors too. Supposedly helps with wind noise too. Doesn't look that bad too.

Cool, enjoy your stay in Tokyo! FYI, you can buy all the genuine accessories through the dealerships however, all the genuine parts are distributed through Toyota’s subsidiary company called Toyota Mobility Parts (Formerly called Toyota Kyohan). I used to buy genuine parts directly from them not from the dealers. トヨタモビリティパーツ東京・山梨統括支社|港区

Autobacs sells a variety of aftermarket accessories but, I don’t think they carry any genuine parts or accessories if I remember correctly however, they are franchise stores and their store policy may vary.

Yes, I am thinking of the window visors too. Supposedly helps with wind noise too. Doesn't look that bad too.
A little over 20 years ago (Dang, I can't believe it's been that long) I tested my F150 with a thermometer. It was pretty consistent at about 122º to 125º in the summertime. I put a windshield sunblock in and with those vent visors in the windows cracked about an inch, the temperature was pretty consistent at 105°.
The window visors usually made a little bit of wind noise but it was tolerable. I think a bit quieter than the noise I get on this LC which is probably the noisiest vehicle I've had in a long long time but who cares.
Another cool thing I found consistent with anything I drive with window visors, is that when the sun is slightly overhead to my left when I'm driving, it works as a sunvisor perfectly, especially when I was working and consistent with my drive home from work.
This thing is so dang fun to drive and it's so good looking and I can see people looking and checking it out all the time some people are taking pictures of it.
Just got my windows done with limo tint. I'll be updating some photos soon.
I don't like the stick on kind. I just think they look like crap.

I'll bite. What's the "side door dust box" for? Is it like a trash can or something?

Back