Land Cruiser Dog Accessories

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
📛 Founding Member
Jul 8, 2023
Media
I've been looking at getting a hard-bottomed backseat extender so my dog has more room to roam and protect my seats and interior from hair, nail scratches, etc. Today's Prime Deal was too good to resist, so I settled on the URPOWER backseat extender, which has a hard bottom and is also convertible if I need to partially fold it up to make room for a passenger.

Here's a direct link: Amazon.com

81hnjPtA5NL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Been using one of these for my pup for the last year, very happy with it! The only thing I change is stitching up the seatbelt holes so sand/dirt doesn’t get underneath. The holes do have velcro, but that doesn’t hold up against the force of her back paws when her head is out the window.

• Admin
Been using one of these for my pup for the last year, very happy with it! The only thing I change is stitching up the seatbelt holes so sand/dirt doesn’t get underneath. The holes do have velcro, but that doesn’t hold up against the force of her back paws when her head is out the window.
That's a useful tip; thank you for sharing!

Just FYI for those looking for a custom protective cargo cover, Canvasback sent me this regarding a fit for 2024 LCs:

This is on our list of vehicles to pattern and we will let you know when it's available on the site. I'm unable to provide a time frame at this point - it really depends on the availability of the vehicle and the availability of our product developer. We'll keep you updated!

I'd love to know if anyone has leads on other 2024 LC fits that will save my cargo space from my two adventure dogs! I've got a generic one ordered for now.

I'll revisit this forum the first time my daughter asks to borrow my LC. Her 15 week old puppy is already 31 lbs and probably headed for >100

I've been looking at getting a hard-bottomed backseat extender so my dog has more room to roam and protect my seats and interior from hair, nail scratches, etc. Today's Prime Deal was too good to resist, so I settled on the URPOWER backseat extender, which has a hard bottom and is also convertible if I need to partially fold it up to make room for a passenger.

Here's a direct link: Amazon.com

View attachment 4982
I work with dogs and transport them all the time. I posted another thread. Rear seats be gone. I removed the rear seats and will be installing a flat platform from goose gear.

Then I will will use a rubber mat similar to What you walk on in a gym and make a one piece waterproof rubber surface from the rear of the front seat all the way back.

After the goose gear rear seat removal flat platform comes to market. I will repost in that thread how it comes out

Back