Honeybadger

📛 Founding Member
Jul 8, 2024
Media
Ohio
Vehicles
2022 Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro / 2024 Land Cruiser
Hello Everyone,

I’m a Toyota enthusiast and outdoor junkie! I just reserved a 2024 LC that should be coming in about 4-6 weeks. I currently have a 2022 4Runner that has become a permanent member of our family (Almost paid off). The plan has always been to eventually have two Toyota’s in the garage.

I came from the Jeep world (10 years strong) and have developed a love for Toyota’s over the years of trail running and camping. I love fishing, hiking, camping, shooting, working out and my family and friend (of course). I can’t say anything about my job (would have to kill ya) but I’m an engineer by trade.

Glad to be a part of the forum / group and looking forward to sharing knowledge and getting some in return!

- HB

Welcome to forum HB! If you receive your new LC in 4-6 weeks I will be one jealous person. Our "order" went in 5 weeks ago, and no confirmation from Toyota. However, our dealership is very small. Yes, I was in a similar job setting for many years, not even phone access to the outside world.

Hello Everyone,

I’m a Toyota enthusiast and outdoor junkie! I just reserved a 2024 LC that should be coming in about 4-6 weeks. I currently have a 2022 4Runner that has become a permanent member of our family (Almost paid off). The plan has always been to eventually have two Toyota’s in the garage.

I came from the Jeep world (10 years strong) and have developed a love for Toyota’s over the years of trail running and camping. I love fishing, hiking, camping, shooting, working out and my family and friend (of course). I can’t say anything about my job (would have to kill ya) but I’m an engineer by trade.

Glad to be a part of the forum / group and looking forward to sharing knowledge and getting some in return!

- HB
Welcome! Please give us more details. We have all been waiting for months now and many of us still don't have firm confirmations of approximate delivery dates.

Back