Inventory Update?

1958 and FE let me know if you guys are looking for one đź“ŤChicago

Attachments

• IMG_0437.jpeg
    IMG_0437.jpeg
    643.8 KB · Views: 70
Outstanding! Well done. Sharp color and hard to find.
Pics when you get her home.
Got her home and as requested here are some pictures.

Wescott Designs did a great job and I highly recommend them!! I am a retired engineer and did a lot of welding inspection. Their welds are top notch on the rock rails.

Attachments

• IMG_7762.jpeg
    IMG_7762.jpeg
    350.2 KB · Views: 51
Got her home and as requested here are some pictures.

Wescott Designs did a great job and I highly recommend them!! I am a retired engineer and did a lot of welding inspection. Their welds are top notch on the rock rails.
Looks great I like it, did you notice wind noise with roof rack ?

Looks great I like it, did you notice wind noise with roof rack ?
Thanks!
No wind noise noted as Wescott fits racks pretty tight to the body. Rides better with the 34” Toyo Open Country tires also.
I suspect I will get several mpg lower with the tires and wheels but I am good with that!

Thanks!
No wind noise noted as Wescott fits racks pretty tight to the body. Rides better with the 34” Toyo Open Country tires also.
I suspect I will get several mpg lower with the tires and wheels but I am good with that!
Did you use 17 wheel or 18 I like those tires, and waiting for westcott lift kit and wheels from method

Which size Toyo’s did you get?
I went with 17” KMS KMC552 IMS wheels, 17 x 8.5 with +25mm offset.
I wanted to go with Method wheels with a +35mm offset but they only come in black or bronze. This is the only wheel I found that fits with these size tires. With a Wescott Preload Collar Lift kit (2-1/2” front and 0.75” lift in rear) there is no rubbing. I did take off the wind deflector as it looks much better without it but not necessary.

I went with Toyo Open Country A/T III LT 285 75 R17 117Q C1 tires. This tire and wheel combination is the largest that will fit the spare tire well with tire pressure lowered from 40 to 34 psi. The 6 ply tires reduces weight but provides a decent sidewall protection for off-roading.

Attached are specs for tires and wheels if you are interested.

Attachments

• IMG_8140.jpeg
    IMG_8140.jpeg
    209.4 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_8141.jpeg
    IMG_8141.jpeg
    405.3 KB · Views: 8
Back