Introduction

bruce

📛 Founding Member
Jun 17, 2024
Tarrytown, NY
Vehicles
2024 LC first edition
I got my Black FE about a month ago and I’m loving it !! My previous car/truck was 2007 4 Runner and I truly enjoyed owning it- almost purchased a new 4 tuner TRD premium but wanted to see the LC in person before committing- I finally saw one and immediately knew that was what I wanted. I was extremely fortunate that within two days I bought it and had it the following week.
Pros:
all the technology- Abigail overwhelming at first but I’m learning
Smoothness of the drive and handling
How it looks - constantly getting 👍 from other drivers

Cons :
Needs running boards - it’s not easy getting in
Lack of storage space- my 4 runner had plenty and for a big truck the LC is lacking
The cool box - nice idea but not that practical- I wonder if it can be removed and replaced with a large center console

All in all very happy with it and look forward to many years of owning it.

Cons :

The cool box - nice idea but not that practical- I wonder if it can be removed and replaced with a large center console
From review videos like the one linked below, I see some 1958 trims don't have the cool box (can a 1958 owner w/o a cool box confirm?). Would be nice if we could replace the cool box with that insert. Otherwise I bet someone will sell a delete kit eventually.
Screenshot 2024-06-19 at 3.03.33 PM.png

Last edited:
your right I imagine lots of additional after market items will be hitting the market soon for the LC

From review videos like the one linked below, I see some 1958 trims don't have the cool box (can a 1958 owner w/o a cool box confirm?). Would be nice if we could replace the cool box with that insert. Otherwise I bet someone will sell a delete kit eventually.
View attachment 3169

I don't think the cool box is even an option (currently) on the 1958 trim.

Any information re running boards/ steps would be greatly appreciated- I know JAOS has nice ones - not yet available for us market - any others

I plan on using the cool box as additional storage. I never used the cool boxes in my previous Range Rover Sports. In fact, they didn't work very well at all.

Back