Instrument Cluster

tnb1

📛 Founding Member
Jul 11, 2024
Media
Vehicles
1995 LC 80 and 2025 LC 250
This is my current setup for the on road instrument cluster in our 250 LCLC.
I am interested in others ideas on their setup.
IMG_2276.jpeg

My personal preference is:

Music
Map
Fuel economy

But I keep playing around with it.

The music is a definite because I keep the big screen on the map
The map is because I didn't find anything else that excited me
The fuel economy is something that interests me now but might not hod my interest after a few thousand miles.

I also like the trip odometer but the one that resets itself every time you shut off the engine (such as to fill the too small gas tank) is kind of annoying.

I also wish the entire setup of the 3 MID areas could be done on the big screen.

I have these 3 set as my screens. I switch in between based on what I am interested see at that moment.

Attachments

• IMG_6065.jpeg
    IMG_6065.jpeg
    182.8 KB · Views: 187
  • IMG_6064.jpeg
    IMG_6064.jpeg
    198 KB · Views: 188
  • IMG_6063.jpeg
    IMG_6063.jpeg
    202.3 KB · Views: 190
This is the dash I use when I get the chance to drive the wife’s ride. She likes the rpm/speed gauges side by side.
View attachment 7832
I really like this setup. I don’t seem to be able to display the large dial in the center with 2 smaller dials on the outside. My screen defaults to 2 dials on the outside and a few options for the middle, but no RPM, etc…

I have the Land Cruiser edition. Is this only an option on the First Edition? Or am I just not aware of how to configure this option?

If you haven’t already seen this video I recommend checking it out. It shows you how to customize your instrument cluster in ways I was unaware of. I found it on another thread in this forum.

So I have got mine set up, but I have not found a way to have the secondary info. at the bottom right and left( MPG-Left and radio- right.)
I'm not sure... It was kinda always there?
There are 3 screens so check if one has that set up as default?

So I have got mine set up, but I have not found a way to have the secondary info. at the bottom right and left( MPG-Left and radio- right.)
You need to turn on widgets(if I am remembering the name correctly) after selecting 1-dial cluster.

Back