Illuminated door sills on sale

For those that ended up with the sills PIO. (mine dropped off ) does it say “Toyota” or does ur say “Land Cruiser”

For those that ended up with the sills PIO. (mine dropped off ) does it say “Toyota” or does ur say “Land Cruiser”
Mine says Toyota on the LC and Lexus on that vehicle.

Does the FE come with them? Or are they still an option?

Found these today. I wasn't charged for tax or shipping.
OEM 2024 TOYOTA LAND CRUISER ILLUMINATED DOOR SILLS 4 PC SET
Outstanding. Thanks for the link. Good price. And they are a breeze to install apparently.

That’s cool - I was hoping LC would have more specific one
The badging is really subtle on the LC/LC trim. The only place I've noticed it is on the back of the center console, the key fobs, and on the exterior where you expect it.

I wish someone made a "First Edition" badge
This would be cool on the back replacing that Imax thing.

1721597840917.png

The install of these are pretty simple. Be prepared to break a clip, too. It’s already pre wired, one of the hardest steps was removing the pre wired plug off the harness. There is t much room to work with. Didn’t use the zip ties provided, as those wires weren’t going anywhere.

The install of these are pretty simple. Be prepared to break a clip, too. It’s already pre wired, one of the hardest steps was removing the pre wired plug off the harness. There is t much room to work with. Didn’t use the zip ties provided, as those wires weren’t going anywhere.
Any pictures you can share or the installation steps ? Dont want to break the wrong clip

Is it possible to have both the lighted running boards and the lighted door sills installed? Or do they each need to be plugged into the same port on the wiring harness?

Is it possible to have both the lighted running boards and the lighted door sills installed? Or do they each need to be plugged into the same port on the wiring harness?
That could be accomplished with a simple splice. I use posi-taps which are absolutely the easiest way to tap into an existing wire.

Back