Icon Tire/Wheel Fitment on 2024 Toyota LC

Some useful information here about Icon 18" wheels for 2024 Toyota LC and various tire sizes that may fit without rubbing/trimming.

Does anyone have any previous experience with Icon wheels?

Thanks for sharing. That was probably the single best video I have ever watched explaining clearly how all of these offsets work with our LCs

Method also offers some 17" wheels with a +35 offset that appear to work as well according to their website.

It is worth noting that tires larger than 33" will not likely fit in the spare location so you may need to explore a roof or tow hitch mounted tire carrier.

More good tire fitment and clearance information on factory FE wheels.

Method also offers some 17" wheels with a +35 offset that appear to work as well according to their website.

It is worth noting that tires larger than 33" will not likely fit in the spare location so you may need to explore a roof or tow hitch mounted tire carrier.
Issue with a rear hitch tire carrier which works great is that you lose your backup camera and if you have digital rear view mirror you lose the view. Westcott has a modular spare tie carrier which is the best I have seen for 1580.00. I am hearing that there will be a upgade to move camera.

Back