Howdy Land Cruiser forum!

Paisano

πŸ“› Founding Member
Jan 31, 2024
Texas
Glad I found the site. I am a longtime Toyota fan, and currently on my second Tacoma. Like many, I have been waiting for the right time to move up to the LC.

I am planning to get an LC250, but depending on price I might opt for the GX instead.

There are so many new updates to the lineup this year. And soon the 4Runner too. It is a good time to be a Toyota enthusiast.

Welcome to the forum Paisano! It sounds like we are in the same boat, coveting a LC250, but considering a GX550. Hey, I wonder which will be easier to get? The GX has been fully announced, including prices. Not so for the LC. Nothing to base it on, but I have this gut feel that Toyota is struggling with an issue concerning the hybrids, as the GX hybrid is delayed, and of course the LC, which is a hybrid only offering. To this end I am on the respective dealer lists for both vehicles. Also, is this the day the test drives embargo will be lifted on the GX? Will wager, with the V6 and 10-speed auto it will be one smooth and quiet running machine, albeit not exactly frugal on fuel.

Back