How to order the stock 18" wheels?

Iโ€™m in the same situation as you. I donโ€™t know if they are available for sale yet. I was fortunate and purchased a set of take offs from a fe on eBay. Seller said 500 miles and showed pics of couple light scuffs. $750. Due to arrive any day now. Iโ€™ll look for a part# on them and post it up. Keep checking eBay if you donโ€™t mind slightly used. A lot of people will get aftermarket for the more negative offset and cruise the strip. BTW the 1958 has a different design 18โ€ than lc & fe.

Last edited:
Anyone know how to order the oem 18" wheels, or at least a part number? I plan on keeping my factory 20's but love the look of the stock 18's over aftermarket options for a winter tire set.
Sorry bub but there is no part# stamped on these rims. Itโ€™s usually ptxxxxxxx nothing like that on the ones I just received

Attachments

• IMG_2877.jpeg
    IMG_2877.jpeg
    213.6 KB · Views: 115
Iโ€™m in the same situation as you. I donโ€™t know if they are available for sale yet. I was fortunate and purchased a set of take offs from a fe or lc on eBay. Seller said 500 miles and showed pics of couple light scuffs. $750. Due to arrive any day now. Iโ€™ll look for a part# on them and post it up. Keep checking eBay if you donโ€™t mind slightly used. A lot of people will get aftermarket for the more negative offset and cruise the strip. BTW the 1958 has a different design 18โ€ than lc & fe.
The 1958 and LC grade 18 wheels look exactly the same? do you know what the difference is?

If anyone wants the OEM 18" wheels off my LC LC, I have them available in Dallas, TX!

The 1958 and LC grade 18 wheels look exactly the same? do you know what the difference is?
They look different to me. The 58โ€™s have the tires on. Still look good.

Attachments

• IMG_2878.png
    IMG_2878.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 95
  • IMG_2876.jpeg
    IMG_2876.jpeg
    221.7 KB · Views: 90
Sorry bub but there is no part# stamped on these rims. Itโ€™s usually ptxxxxxxx nothing like that on the ones I just received
Nothing on the back? Edit to add I've been trying to find the part numbers for the stock wheels as well, no luck so far. If I get stuck with 20" wheels I'm leaning towards these Tacoma wheels: TRD 18-In. Flat Black Alloy Wheel

Nothing on the back? Edit to add I've been trying to find the part numbers for the stock wheels as well, no luck so far. If I get stuck with 20" wheels I'm leaning towards these Tacoma wheels: TRD 18-In. Flat Black Alloy Wheel
Nothing like a part#. Those wheels from the taco are nice and I almost purchased those before the lc ones showed up on eBay. Actually I think the taco ones look better but I would like to have an original look and the lc is not a trd. If you can hold out keep checking eBay, a lot of people getting aftermarket.

Attachments

• IMG_2879.jpeg
    IMG_2879.jpeg
    388.3 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_2880.jpeg
    IMG_2880.jpeg
    419.1 KB · Views: 84
Iโ€™m considering those Tacoma TRD wheels as wellโ€ฆ good rim width at 8โ€, good size 18โ€ wheel so no clearance issues, OEM, matching hub bore so no hub ringsโ€ฆ. Just need black lugs to go with them and more pics of them in the flesh to dream

Actually I think the taco ones look better but I would like to have an original look and the lc is not a trd.
Side note. With the Tacoma wheels you should be able to use the regular Toyota center caps from the oem wheels if you didn't want them to say TRD.

When I first got my 22 Tundra I bought TRD wheels but used my original center caps.

Iโ€™m considering those Tacoma TRD wheels as wellโ€ฆ good rim width at 8โ€, good size 18โ€ wheel so no clearance issues, OEM, matching hub bore so no hub ringsโ€ฆ. Just need black lugs to go with them and more pics of them in the flesh to dream
I plan on using stock Taco Limited wheels on my black LC (take offs from my Taco when I went Method)

1721165508570.png

I can't find definitive weight specs for these wheels. Spreadsheet says 28 lbs, but the only source for that is forum links which also state that they are 31 lbs and that the 28 number is only for the forged BBS wheel. Anyone know for sure?

I can't find definitive weight specs for these wheels. Spreadsheet says 28 lbs, but the only source for that is forum links which also state that they are 31 lbs and that the 28 number is only for the forged BBS wheel. Anyone know for sure?
It was YotaGarage that provided the 28-lb weight:

Anyone know how to order the oem 18" wheels, or at least a part number? I plan on keeping my factory 20's but love the look of the stock 18's over aftermarket options for a winter tire set.
Wouldn't you want the winter tires on the 20s, and the summer (offroad) tires on the 18s?

Wouldn't you want the winter tires on the 20s, and the summer (offroad) tires on the 18s?
You need to double check winter tire size availability. The size options for 18" winter tires (especially non-LT winter tires) are very limited in the Land Cruiser 18" size. I've started my research and it's not looking great.

Back