Hello from Spain

Comerocas

๐Ÿ“› Founding Member
Jul 26, 2024
4284kkb&Toyotaforum
Vehicles
Toyota Land Cruiser 150
I live in Madrid (Spain). In 2009 I bought my current Toyota Land Cruiser 150. After many off-road excursions and many trips to the Sahara desert in Morocco I have decided to replace it with a new Land Cruiser 250. Today I received information from Toyota informing me that my future car already has an assigned manufacturing plant, so it will begin production shortly and I hope that by the end of September I will have the car in my garage.

I live in Madrid (Spain). In 2009 I bought my current Toyota Land Cruiser 150. After many off-road excursions and many trips to the Sahara desert in Morocco I have decided to replace it with a new Land Cruiser 250. Today I received information from Toyota informing me that my future car already has an assigned manufacturing plant, so it will begin production shortly and I hope that by the end of September I will have the car in my garage.
Good morning Madrid have you had an y updates on yuou delivery ??? dave in the UK

Good morning Madrid have you had an y updates on yuou delivery ??? dave in the UK
It seems that the car is coming from Japan. According with my estimation will arrive to Valencia port by September, 13th.
And maybe by the end of month will be in my hands.

HALA Madrid !

Back