Hello from North Florida

rcroller

📛 Founding Member
Oct 6, 2024
Tallahassee, FL
Vehicles
2024 Land Cruiser
Hello fellow Cruisers…Long time FJ Cruiser owner here…traded my 2012 for a 2024 Heritage Blue two tone -mid level Land Cruiser yesterday with the Premium package, Nitto Grapplers, etc, etc, etc. Have not taken delivery yet but the dealer expects delivery within 2-3 weeks. Looking forward to a change from FJ life since I’ve owned one since 2007. FJs are great and I’ve owned a few. Just time for a change so I hope I end up liking the LC as much. Look forward to learning all I can here about the 2024 and contributing what I can for a noob to the LC world.

Welcome to the forum! I’m also waiting for a mid trim LC expected in two weeks. This community is really cool, you’re in good company.🍻

Hello fellow Cruisers…Long time FJ Cruiser owner here…traded my 2012 for a 2024 Heritage Blue two tone -mid level Land Cruiser yesterday with the Premium package, Nitto Grapplers, etc, etc, etc. Have not taken delivery yet but the dealer expects delivery within 2-3 weeks. Looking forward to a change from FJ life since I’ve owned one since 2007. FJs are great and I’ve owned a few. Just time for a change so I hope I end up liking the LC as much. Look forward to learning all I can here about the 2024 and contributing what I can for a noob to the LC world.
Welcome to the forum rcroller.

Back