Hello from Middle TN

T-Ern

๐Ÿ“› Founding Member
Jul 24, 2024
Media
Nashville, TN
Vehicles
2024 Land Cruiser; 2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing
Hey there, joining from near Nashville, TN. Traded in a Gecko Green 2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon about 2 weeks ago for a Heritage Blue LCLC. Was able to get it for MSRP when a local dealer saw that I was a local buyer (it had a $5k markup). Way more comfortable than the Gladiator, which gave me lower back pain after driving for 30 min or more. Excited to be part of this community!

Hey there, joining from near Nashville, TN. Traded in a Gecko Green 2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon about 2 weeks ago for a Heritage Blue LCLC. Was able to get it for MSRP when a local dealer saw that I was a local buyer (it had a $5k markup). Way more comfortable than the Gladiator, which gave me lower back pain after driving for 30 min or more. Excited to be part of this community!

Welcome To the forum. Buckle up Buttercup!!!

OMG, I swear if you're the guy who snagged that right when I arrived to look at it?!!! ha just kidding congrats on your LC LC! Which store did you get it from? I'm hoping to get a Meteor Shower with Java sometime in the future.๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž

Newbie here from Murfreesboro! Picked up my LCLC last week from Franklin. Just wrapped up clay bar and ceramic coating. Tine to replenish some electrolytes!!!

IMG_7756.jpeg

OMG, I swear if you're the guy who snagged that right when I arrived to look at it?!!! ha just kidding congrats on your LC LC! Which store did you get it from? I'm hoping to get a Meteor Shower with Java sometime in the future.๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž
Lol it might have been me, if it was Toyota of Gallatin!

Back