Hello from Annapolis!

basedMDcruiser

📛 Founding Member
Aug 31, 2024
Media
Maryland
Vehicles
24’ 1958 L.C.
Hey just bought my cruiser ‘Great White’ a few weeks ago and loving it so far. Digging the basic old fashioned vibe of the 1958 model and was able to get a great deal on it too!

Only thing i want to do is add the factory running boards that come on the middle-trim LC model (not a huge fan of the ‘predator’ style offered as an accessory) so if anyone has a set you’re selling - hit me up!

Coming from a BMW M3 ‘Baby Shark’ - i was looking for something more spacious, smooth, rugged, and reliable. I never thought i’d say this but the 4 cyl. Hybrid engine is pretty quick, especially off the line around town. Only thing is when you get up in the higher RPMs on the highway it doesnt necessarily impress me. Definitely enough power though.

I’m not a serious off roader but would love to hit some trails now that i have this thing!

IMG_3993.jpeg

IMG_3994.jpeg

IMG_3955.jpeg

Welcome also from the Annapolis area. I kept my BMW for fun. Use the LC as a daily driver. I would also love to know which dealer gave you a good deal.

Ourisman Toyota 40. A few grand below MSRP. I think its because they had it sitting on the lot for a little while.

Ourisman Toyota 40. A few grand below MSRP. I think its because they had it sitting on the lot for a little while.
I never looked into them. I put down my deposit in early April when I was happy to get MSRP. The supply finally seems to be catching up to the demand, especially for 1958s.

Glad you like it. I've had mine about a month now and loving it.

Back