GX550 Overtrail Wheels/Tires on Meteor Shower Land Cruiser

LALC

๐Ÿ“› Founding Member
Aug 11, 2024
Media
Louisiana
Someone at my office has a GX550 Overtrail, and I really liked the look of the wheels/tires. We had the Toyo AT3s on our previous 4runner and really liked them. I wanted to stick to stock size tires for weight, spare tire, and no worries about rubbing. The Land Cruiser will see difficult forest roads at worst, so they'll be great. I found a set of 4 on facebook and got them for 1100 without tire pressure sensors.

The stock 18" wheel/tire weighed 67lbs on my scale, and the Overtrail wheel/tire weighed 70.4, so that's pretty good. The thing that surprised me was the center caps actually fit. I'm really happy how it all came out.

Attachments

• LC single.jpg
    LC single.jpg
    420.2 KB · Views: 146
  • LC side.jpg
    LC side.jpg
    569.1 KB · Views: 134
Someone at my office has a GX550 Overtrail, and I really liked the look of the wheels/tires. We had the Toyo AT3s on our previous 4runner and really liked them. I wanted to stick to stock size tires for weight, spare tire, and no worries about rubbing. The Land Cruiser will see difficult forest roads at worst, so they'll be great. I found a set of 4 on facebook and got them for 1100 without tire pressure sensors.

The stock 18" wheel/tire weighed 67lbs on my scale, and the Overtrail wheel/tire weighed 70.4, so that's pretty good. The thing that surprised me was the center caps actually fit. I'm really happy how it all came out.
looks good!

Love that look! Kind of like the tundra bbs wheels.

Back