Greetings from St. Louis

LC in the LOU

๐Ÿ“› Founding Member
Aug 31, 2024
st.mlouis
Vehicles
2024. Land Cruiser
Just picked up a โ€˜24 Meteor Shower FE.

I sold my motorcycle 4 years ago after years of riding a GS motorcycle on and off road. I would go camping off it a few times a year either off forest service roads or at campsites, and miss the occasional Jeep trail, creek crossings etc. The explosion of distracted drivers and taking longer to recover from falls as I got older drove me to sell.

I am planning on using my LC Tao get back out into the country and some mild to moderate dirt. No boulder climbs!

Working on my plan to set up sleeping space in the LC as I did that in my last suv and preferred that over tents for a variety of reasons. I think I have a good, inexpensive solution, that I should be able to test soon.

I sold my motorcycle 4 years ago after years of riding a GS motorcycle on and off road. I would go camping off it a few times a year either off forest service roads or at campsites, and miss the occasional Jeep trail, creek crossings etc. The explosion of distracted drivers and taking longer to recover from falls as I got older drove me to sell.

I am planning on using my LC Tao get back out into the country and some mild to moderate dirt. No boulder climbs!

Working on my plan to set up sleeping space in the LC as I did that in my last suv and preferred that over tents for a variety of reasons. I think I have a good, inexpensive solution, that I should be able to test soon.
Congratulations! From MO also, itโ€™s nice to see more MO and NW AR ppl joining.

Welcome! Sounds like a great plan, looking forward to hearing about that! I am in Edwardsville, I have a LC LC and looking to swap headlights, are you by chance looking for the square headlights?

Welcome! Sounds like a great plan, looking forward to hearing about that! I am in Edwardsville, I have a LC LC and looking to swap headlights, are you by chance looking for the square headlights?
Thank you.

No, I think I will keep the round headlights. Not sure where (maybe here), but I am pretty sure that within a year people will begin swapping headlights.

Back