💵 For Sale SOLD: Method MR316 & Falken Wildpeak AT4W (Portland, OR)

pnwlandcruiser_

📛 Founding Member
Apr 28, 2024
Media
Portland, OR
Vehicles
'24 LC250 First Edition | '16 Acura MDX | '13 Genuine Buddy 170i
SOLD

Selling my previous tires/wheels, everything is located in Portland, OR. Local sale within the greater Portland metro area is preferred but can arrange shipping on case by case basis. Price listed is for PayPal Friends & Family, buyer is responsible for shipping costs and Goods & Services fees.

Method Matte Black 316 17x8 wheels + accessories

• Method Matte Black MR316 wheels - 17x8, +25mm offset, 6x.5.5, 106.25mm centerbore (professionally mounted at Iron Rigs 4x4 in Beaverton, OR)
  • Set of 24 black Method lug nuts
  • Set of 5 Black Valve Stem Caps
  • Upgraded “Classic Stripes” center caps
  • Hubcentric rings
Falken Wildpeak AT4 (LT285/70R17 6PLY)

Wildpeak 1.JPG

Last edited:
Selling my previous tires/wheels, everything is located in Portland, OR. Local sale within the greater Portland metro area is preferred but can arrange shipping on case by case basis. Price listed is for PayPal Friends & Family, buyer is responsible for shipping costs and Goods & Services fees.

Method Matte Black 316 17x8 wheels + accessories | $950.00 + shipping
I purchased these in June and had them mounted by Iron Rigs 4x4 in Beaverton, OR.

This includes everything you will need to install on your LC (aside from tires and TPMS) and costs about ~$1,350 if purchased new from Method.
  • Method Matte Black MR316 wheels - 17x8, +25mm offset, 6x.5.5, 106.25mm centerbore (professionally mounted at Iron Rigs 4x4 in Beaverton, OR)
  • Set of 24 black Method lug nuts
  • Set of 5 Black Valve Stem Caps
  • Upgraded “Classic Stripes” center caps
  • Hubcentric rings
Falken Wildpeak AT4 (LT285/70R17 6PLY) | $1,050.00 + shipping
Purchased and installed at Iron Rigs 4x4 in Beaverton, OR. I paid $1,200 ($300 each) for the set, not including installation labor.
  • Falken Wildpeak AT4 6PLY LT285/70R17 (professionally mounted and balanced at Iron Rigs 4x4 in Beaverton, OR)
    • Just shy of 1,500 miles driven. Tread depth on all four tires reads at 17/32nds
Reach out if you have any questions!
View attachment 8779View attachment 8780View attachment 8781View attachment 8782View attachment 8783View attachment 8784View attachment 8785View attachment 8786View attachment 8788View attachment 8787
Nice Wheels, did you choose the methods out of necessity to fit the larger tires? Methods are solid wheels!

I wanted to try to get the same model tire on my stock 18 wheels with a westcott collar, but I am thinking it will be too tight. I am also thinking of going to a 275/70R18 maybe in a Falcon Wildpeak Rubitrek...I just don't off-road enough to go with the Wildpeak AT4. But those tires and wheels look great man, just curious why you are switching...maybe it's to get it parked in the garage - Ha - that's my concern

Nice Wheels, did you choose the methods out of necessity to fit the larger tires? Methods are solid wheels!

I wanted to try to get the same model tire on my stock 18 wheels with a westcott collar, but I am thinking it will be too tight. I am also thinking of going to a 275/70R18 maybe in a Falcon Wildpeak Rubitrek...I just don't off-road enough to go with the Wildpeak AT4. But those tires and wheels look great man, just curious why you are switching...maybe it's to get it parked in the garage - Ha - that's my concern
Thank you! And you hit the nail right on the head! Loved the wheels and tires but with that set up I couldn't have a true full size spare, and I didn't like the idea of that long term. I also didn't want to use a spacer lift so I ended up with the 17" Methods in order to fit the larger tires.

Fast forward to today, my Land Cruiser is back on the stock 18" rims (for now) with LT275/70R18 Falken Rubitrek AT tires – I'll report back on those after I've driven them more, but already I feel they are far quieter.

Thank you! And you hit the nail right on the head! Loved the wheels and tires but with that set up I couldn't have a true full size spare, and I didn't like the idea of that long term. I also didn't want to use a spacer lift so I ended up with the 17" Methods in order to fit the larger tires.

Fast forward to today, my Land Cruiser is back on the stock 18" rims (for now) with LT275/70R18 Falken Rubitrek AT tires – I'll report back on those after I've driven them more, but already I feel they are far quieter.
Any pics of your current set-up?

Looking for that setup. I am getting a Westcott leveling in a couple of weeks. Are there any scratches, damage on the rims or cuts in the tires? If clean willing to go 1550 cash for the tires and rims. I am in northern CA, will to drive up to get?

Labor Day bump

Looking for that setup. I am getting a Westcott leveling in a couple of weeks. Are there any scratches, damage on the rims or cuts in the tires? If clean willing to go 1550 cash for the tires and rims. I am in northern CA, will to drive up to get?
@jeff tires/rims are both clean and in excellent condition.

Will Thursday work to pick them up? Will need contact info? Agree on 1550 for tires, rims, and accessories?

Back