From PA

misnMy4runner

📛 Founding Member
Sep 21, 2024
Media
PA
Vehicles
2024 Landcruiser LC
Hi All. I’m joining the LC forum and am anxiously awaiting my trail dust LC LC that is en route now. Should be here either next week or the first week of October.

I’m located on north east PA and currently have a 2024 Palisade
Night edition (pic attached) after reading in my 2021 4runner Pro lunar rock (pic attached) - please don’t judge, I truly regret that decision. My 4runner was getting 11-14mpg depending on what I was doing that week and I thought I was making a practical decision to get something more economical. Fast forward and the palisade I got last November sat for 6 months because of an engine recall and now it’s being bought back by Hyundai. Helps me not lose value for trade in but has been a nightmare. So now I’m going to to some upgrades to the new LC because I enjoy off roadind and camping but not to the extent
of my 4runner.

Aside from all that I was asked to share hobbies…. My wife says I’m crazy because I enjoy a lot of things: shooting (any type of target shooting, sporting clays, etc.), fishing, photography, pickleball (and I shouldn’t have to defend that nowadays but if you haven’t tried it give it a chance - I play extremely competitive and am not a senior citizen quite yet), and cycling (even done a century ride). Basically, there’s not much I haven’t tried and I try to stay busy but with a large family and our 2 dogs, not too much time outside of shuffling kids to and from.

Well, there it is…. Fingers crossed the LC doesn’t end up giving me a headache like the palisade has. And I do agree with other commentary on. The upcoming 4runner - I thought about holding out until that was available but the styling on it isn’t as appealing to me as the LC.

Glad to get to know you…. And looking forward to suggestions on rock rails and wheel/tire combo (wheels seem on back order quite a bit and probably sticking with 285/70/17 or 295/70/17). And if anyone interested in the “premium” 20” wheel/tire factory combo on the LC let me know….

Attachments

• IMG_4426.jpeg
    IMG_4426.jpeg
    354.5 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_2363.jpeg
    IMG_2363.jpeg
    307.7 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0528.jpeg
    IMG_0528.jpeg
    856.2 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_9142.jpeg
    IMG_9142.jpeg
    715.5 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_9084.jpeg
    IMG_9084.jpeg
    772.1 KB · Views: 11
Welcomed to the forum!! I love fishing in North East Pa, I’m up that way quite often. Some beautiful areas up there!

Back