💨 Sold / Gone First Edition Roof Rack

DctrEvil

📛 Founding Member
Nov 21, 2023
Media
Little Rock, AR
Vehicles
2024 Land Cruiser LC Trim
Dealer's parts departments don't seem to have these available to order and I want to add it to my (hopefully soon to arrive LC Trim LC). Part #PT970-60241
If anyone doesn't want theirs, I would travel (mid south) to get it or I think it can be dissambled and could be shipped?

Update: thanks to awesome forum members. I was able to get one of Wescott designs take-off racks. Thanks everyone!

Attachments

• 594385.jpg
    594385.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 134
Last edited:
I've already ordered a full-length roof rack and don't need mine, but I'm FAR away. Imagine there will be lots of others at some point. Did you get an MSRP on a new one?

Holy crap…..that was some serious collision
Yeah somebody posted it on FB saying they got it from their dealer. The owner had it for a week and got into a collision with a semi-truck. Somewhere in CA. Another picture had LA County Fire.
IMG_9491.jpeg

Still on the hunt for a first edition roof rack. I found a good parts source but Toyota has “Vin locked” this part. I guess they don’t want you creating anything that looks like a first edition without paying the price!

I believe they may come apart, which would make shipping so much easier

Still on the hunt for a first edition roof rack. I found a good parts source but Toyota has “Vin locked” this part. I guess they don’t want you creating anything that looks like a first edition without paying the price!

I believe they may come apart, which would make shipping so much easier
Just the FYI, you could probably get a VIN off of Toyota website. I believe you could find a first edition and look at the sticker and get the Vin

Back