🧡 Wanted FE Roof Rack - Kentucky

mrcodeblue

📛 Founding Member
Jul 25, 2024
Media
Kentucky
Vehicles
Land Cruiser
Looking for a FE Roof Rack takeoff with hardware. I have the LC Roof Rails for trade if interested. Will pay for shipping.

I have FE roof rack ,sent you a message
I hate to question your credibility, but I’ve noticed you’ve responded to several posts regarding your roof rack and have noted your location to be different each time. What gives?

I hate to question your credibility, but I’ve noticed you’ve responded to several posts regarding your roof rack and have noted your location to be different each time. What gives?
And he deleted his post. Just buying online 101: Ask for pictures with a sticky note with today's date and your name for proof of item. Use PayPal or some payment with security for both buyer/seller to get your money back if something goes wrong. Never buy out of country.

Looking for a FE Roof Rack takeoff with hardware. I have the LC Roof Rails for trade if interested. Will pay for shipping.

I’d be interested in trading my FE Roof Rack for your Roof Rails. Do you have the cross bars as well? There’s a period that leaves both of us vulnerable to water intrusion when each rack is off the vehicle.

I’m in Asheville, NC.

Attachments

• IMG_3991.jpeg
    IMG_3991.jpeg
    586 KB · Views: 27
Sorry I don’t have the cross bars, but can take a photo of the rails (purchased the vehicle 2 weeks ago).

As far as the water intrusion, are you interested in meeting halfway and switching them out?

Time won’t permit that for me, but I just wanted to be sure we could be on the same page about getting it done quickly. I’ll try to contact you privately to see if we can button up the details?

Back