Custom plate

Markarian421

๐Ÿ“› Founding Member
Mar 8, 2024
Media
SFBay CA
Vehicles
2014 FJ Cruiser, 2023 Volvo S60 T8
I'm thinking a 1960's custom California plate would look good on a Trail Dust Land Cruiser. But it's custom, I'd have to come up with something to put on it, I don't think there's a "just give me a sequential number" option with this plate. So which one is better? Or what would you suggest?

Edit: removed images because none are available! And there is an option to just get a sequential plate. I'll have to think about this more . . .

Last edited:
Not to take the wind out of the sails out of a custom plate poll, but you can in fact get a regular sequential assignment on the legacy plate. They're issuing in the X000X1 series now, with the last digit remaining 1 until they exhaust every other combination.

I got in early on the preorders and have a low number legacy plate that I'll likely reassign to my LC.

Not to take the wind out of the sails out of a custom plate poll, but you can in fact get a regular sequential assignment on the legacy plate. They're issuing in the X000X1 series now, with the last digit remaining 1 until they exhaust every other combination.

I got in early on the preorders and have a low number legacy plate that I'll likely reassign to my LC.
I missed the sequential option! Do you have more into on the sequence? A quick search turned up mention that they are currently in a series approaching 9ZZZ999 and will then switch to 111AAA1 some time in 2025.

Last edited:
Also available if you want to make certain people mad:

showPlateImage.do.jpeg

Back