🧡 Wanted Carpet Floor mats and cargo mat - 2024 LC

Doomed

📛 Founding Member
Oct 14, 2023
Media
Nebraska
Vehicles
2024 Land Cruiser 1958
Looking to buy the stock carpeted floor mats and cargo area mat. For a 2024 Land Cruiser.

Attachments

• IMG_1157.jpeg
    IMG_1157.jpeg
    71.6 KB · Views: 53
Looking to buy the stock carpeted floor mats and cargo area mat. For a 2024 Land Cruiser.
I have a carpet cargo mat, still in its original celophane, that I want to get rid of. Cross bars too. They came with the car. (I'm waiting on Weathertech to come out with floor liners and I don't need cross bars.) Let me know where you are so I can estimate shipping. Then we'll talk about price. Also, I have the unopened "quick charge cables" kit, if you're interested.

Edit: A good friend of mine who is waiting on his LC has asked me to hold onto the carpeted cargo mat. If his car doesn't come with one, he'll want mine.

Last edited:
I have the four carpet mats that came with my Land Cruiser I purchased on Saturday. I also have the cargo carpet mat and will be replacing it with an all weather mat as soon as I can find one. If you're interested in these, please reach out.

For sale, brand new carpet floor mats and cargo mat. Floor mats: $179, cargo mat: $130 plus shipping from 95062.
IMG_0279.jpeg

Last edited:
Back