Cargo Liners - Canvasback (Available Now)

agjake01

📛 Founding Member
Sep 9, 2023
Media
North Bend, WA
Vehicles
2016 Wrangler JKU
For anyone interested, I reached out to Canvasback to see if they’d measure and add liners for the 250 to their product lineup. The sales rep said they would but timing depends on interest, so shoot them a line and let them know that you’re interested if so.

[email protected]

Attachments

• IMG_7310.jpeg
    IMG_7310.jpeg
    71.6 KB · Views: 225
  • IMG_7309.jpeg
    IMG_7309.jpeg
    289.4 KB · Views: 173
Last edited:
Thanks for posting this. I was actually looking for something like this but didn't know about this company.
Sent an email.

I have seen Jeeps with these, I'm going to email and show interest for the FE but I'm not a patient person =)

For anyone interested, I reached out to Canvasback to see if they’d measure and add liners for the 250 to their product lineup. The sales rep said they would but timing depends on interest, so shoot them a line and let them know that you’re interested if so.
Got this response from them yesterday:

"Great news, this is on our list of vehicles to pattern and we will let you know when it's available on the site."

CAUTION: When I picked up my vehicle the dealership had tossed the first aid kit in the rear cargo area with the Velcro side facing down. Simply pulling the Velco attached first aid kit up caused significant pilling. Something to consider before installing a protective system that relies on Velcro.

IMG_6897.JPG

Weathertec has cargo liners as "coming soon" with an option to "notify me"

I have used them for years. They are the best

Weathertec has cargo liners as "coming soon" with an option to "notify me"

I have used them for years. They are the best
I did the notify me for ventshades and the cargo liner back on April 8th when it said the same thing. I have been emailing them once a week they have provided no ETA as of yet.

Any updates from canvasback ?
My quick search in the website and still nothing showing for the 2024 LC

Definitely want it for the back for the seats

CAUTION: When I picked up my vehicle the dealership had tossed the first aid kit in the rear cargo area with the Velcro side facing down. Simply pulling the Velco attached first aid kit up caused significant pilling. Something to consider before installing a protective system that relies on Velcro.

View attachment 2467
Yes the same experience with mine

I emailed them again a couple weeks ago and got the same response, they’ve added the LC to their measure/fabrication list but nothing available yet. Hopefully they’ll make them available soon!

Someone posted on FB that they’re waiting to get access to an LC and asked if anyone near them could let them do measurements. They’re in Long Lake MN.

[email protected]

Thanks they have a great product and we have reached out to them.

Canvasback just emailed their liners are now available for order.

Awesome.
But probably gonna need to contact them as I just want the second row cover and not the trunk itself.
Interesting because on the 4Runner they sell separately

Back