BINIZE BOX

jtopping

๐Ÿ“› Founding Member
Aug 12, 2024
Colorado
Vehicles
2024 Land Cruiser First Edition Heritage Blue
Has anyone had any success in getting a Binize Box to work in their Land Cruiser? I have a box that I was able to use in my 2022 Tundra, and 2023 Sequoia, but have not been able to get it to work in the Land Cruiser. If you have gotten it to work, was there anything specific that you did to get it to work.

Has anyone had any success in getting a Binize Box to work in their Land Cruiser? I have a box that I was able to use in my 2022 Tundra, and 2023 Sequoia, but have not been able to get it to work in the Land Cruiser. If you have gotten it to work, was there anything specific that you did to get it to work.
I thought all the LC models come with wireless CarPlay. My FE LC does...

I thought all the LC models come with wireless CarPlay. My FE LC does...
All Land Cruisers do come with Wireless Carplay and Android Auto. My question is if anyone has gotten the Binize box to work in their Land Cruiser

I figured out how to get it to work. It took a while but eventually I got it. The Land Cruiser has USB C into the Unit for wired Carplay and Android Auto. The Sequoia and Tundra both have USB A. I was able to get it to work by using a USB C to USB A Adapter and plugging the USB A Cord into the adapter. Not sure the reasoning, but it worked.

I figured out how to get it to work. It took a while but eventually I got it. The Land Cruiser has USB C into the Unit for wired Carplay and Android Auto. The Sequoia and Tundra both have USB A. I was able to get it to work by using a USB C to USB A Adapter and plugging the USB A Cord into the adapter. Not sure the reasoning, but it worked.
Could you post a link to this adapter? Thanks so much!

Could you post a link to this adapter? Thanks so much!
If you Google it will come up. Theyโ€™ll all work, you just have to plug it into the correct port.

Again, I have to askโ€ฆ what is the benefit of this box over just using what is built into the car? Aside from having an ugly accessory on your center console?

If wireless CarPlay comes standard what is the benefit of using this?
BINIZE BOX ALLOWS YOU TO WATCH PRETTY MUCH ANYTHING FROM NETFLIX, YOUTUBE, HBO MAX ETC ON YOUR SCREEN

Back