Air Down Gear Up released their Drawer system

image16_2048x2048.jpg

Am I being dumb? I looked at that link and can't find basic specs. Like drawer length and depth.
Edit: removed an opinion that was not necessary for this thread

Last edited:
Am I being dumb? I looked at that link and can't find basic specs. Like drawer length and depth. I mean it's 7k so I would probably skip, but I still would like to know.
$7k represents the absolute most-featured possible system with all the boxes checked. A standard, dual drawer system with no sleeper comes in under $4,000.

$7k represents the absolute most-featured possible system with all the boxes checked. A standard, dual drawer system with no sleeper comes in under $4,000.
Ok, but are the drawer length, width and depth dimensions available? As I said I didn't see them on the product page I looked at.

Ok, but are the drawer length, width and depth dimensions available? As I said I didn't see them on the product page I looked at.
Hello! I'm Andy, Co-Founder of ADGU. I just updated some basic dims on the listing page. 70 Liters per drawer (including the small amount of head space over top of the drawer which clears the top panel).

We're working on getting CAD models uploaded as well so it's all more easily visible when it comes to the design size/shape. For now we're happy to answer everything on the fly here!

-Andy

Hello! I'm Andy, Co-Founder of ADGU. I just updated some basic dims on the listing page. 70 Liters per drawer (including the small amount of head space over top of the drawer which clears the top panel).

We're working on getting CAD models uploaded as well so it's all more easily visible when it comes to the design size/shape. For now we're happy to answer everything on the fly here!

-Andy
Thank you Andy. It helps me a lot. I'm comparing different companies and drawer dimensions are important to my decision.

Back