supersix

Administrator
Staff member
📛 Founding Member
Jul 7, 2023
Media
Vehicles
2014 4runner, 2021 Bronco

Micah Muzio and family reviews the all new Land Cruiser First Edition.

It's interesting that she complained a bit about the on-road ride, leaning in the corners, and felt uncomfortable/anxious about driving it on highways. Curious to hear what others think of that take. Also surprising because - I think - they have had a long-term Bronco. (is the Bronco really better on-road than the LC?)

Interesting. I did a test drive this past weekend (to confirm build or not to build LC), and took some corners. I found it pretty darn smooth. Drove better than the Taco. My hubby sat in the passenger seat grinning the entire time (he has a Tundra).

I wonder, was she looking for something thus creating a bias in her mind?

It's interesting that she complained a bit about the on-road ride, leaning in the corners, and felt uncomfortable/anxious about driving it on highways. Curious to hear what others think of that take. Also surprising because - I think - they have had a long-term Bronco. (is the Bronco really better on-road than the LC?)
To be considered credible they need "cons", of course. The vehicle does lean more than a conventional SUV. It drives like a well balanced truck. The Bronco may lean more or less depending on the trim package. The LC is certainly a nicer road traveler than the Bronco. I would consider buying a Bronco in certain situations, so I don't hate it.

Back