♻️ For Trade 20" for 18" wheels (Mid-South)

DctrEvil

📛 Founding Member
Nov 21, 2023
Media
Little Rock, AR
Vehicles
2024 Land Cruiser LC Trim
I have a mid-level LC arriving in the next few weeks with 20" wheels that I don't want. I prefer the factory 18's - either matte black or grey. If you are doing a take-off and upgrade of your 18" wheels, I'd be interested in purchasing or trading if you want my 20".

Shipping can be done but is a hassle and expensive. I would drive a reasonable distance to make the trade/purchase. Midsouth - AR,TN,LA,MO, East TX, East OK areas....

Thanks!

Last edited:
I have 18”s that I would gladly trade for 20”s. Just picked up my 1958 edition July 5, 2024.

I have a mid-level LC arriving in the next few weeks with 20" wheels that I don't want. I prefer the factory 18's - either matte black or grey. If you are doing a take-off and upgrade of your 18" wheels, I'd be interested in purchasing or trading if you want my 20".

Shipping can be done but is a hassle and expensive. I would drive a reasonable distance to make the trade/purchase. Midsouth - AR,TN,LA,MO, East TX, East OK areas....

Thanks!
I just picked up my LC today and am planing on taking off the 18s early next week. If you’re in the Dallas area you can take them cheap! I have another set of wheels I’ll be putting on

I just picked up my LC today and am planing on taking off the 18s early next week. If you’re in the Dallas area you can take them cheap! I have another set of wheels I’ll be putting on
Bump... I'm taking delivery in the next couple days and still looking to swap 20-->18's if anyone is interested. I'm in Arkansas. Thanks!

LC has arrived and I'll be picking up in the next day or so! Here are the wheels that I'd love to trade with someone for their 18's.
IMG_2002.jpeg
IMG_1998.jpeg
IMG_1996.jpeg
IMG_1995.jpeg
IMG_1994.jpeg

I am in Columbus, MS and will be picking up my Land Cruiser tomorrow. I would love to trade the blk 18” for the 20” and we are close enough to meet.

Back