1/2 Hitch Cover Piece - Color?

Esquire

๐Ÿ“› Founding Member
Apr 27, 2024
Media
Omaha, NE
Vehicles
2022 Toyota 4Runner Limited - Black / Redwood; 2016 Porsche 911 - 991.1 Carrera Base - Black / Black
Could someone advise if the Top Only Hitch Cover piece (verses the whole cover) is painted grey/black from the factory.

IMG_4629.jpeg

sorry meant to post a comment as well..it's black plastic just like the large hitch cover. I personally like this look better than the large hitch cover.

sorry meant to post a comment as well..it's black plastic just like the large hitch cover. I personally like this look better than the large hitch cover.
I do as well. Gives it a bit of a rugged look.

Came in a plastic bag in the back when I bought the vehicle
Same with me. It was in a plastic bag and left on the trunk floor with all the other accessories I didnโ€™t want to pay for.

For those yet to take delivery, check out your stuff before leaving the dealership. My key case was not in the pile, but was trivial enough for me to just get on with life.

Same with me. It was in a plastic bag and left on the trunk floor with all the other accessories I didnโ€™t want to pay for.

For those yet to take delivery, check out your stuff before leaving the dealership. My key case was not in the pile, but was trivial enough for me to just get on with life.
Is the key case included with the Premium Pkg?

I received the key case...it was in the glove box
Not in the globe box, either. I checked the trunk rear flap, trunk front flap, under the seats. and all the cubbies back there. This afternoon I'll check the tool bag but nothing so far

That white looks sharp. How are you liking it?
Wind Chill Pearl looks great under the sun! Looks almost silver because of the flakes in the paint and all the contrasting black. Not what I expected, but definitely beautiful.

Not in the globe box, either. I checked the trunk rear flap, trunk front flap, under the seats. and all the cubbies back there. This afternoon I'll check the tool bag but nothing so far
See above. Sounds like it is a stand alone option. Why Toyota would charge an additional $20 for anything on a $70k plus vehicle is beyond me.

Back