No power on a slope

Tom

Mar 23, 2024
Apfelsaft123.
Vehicles
Toyota Landcruiser Prado Sx 1993
Ich habe einen Toyota Landcruiser Prado SX aus dem Jahr 1993 gekauft. Das Auto habe ich wirklich gut gepflegt.

I realized when the car is fully loaded that if I drive one slop it really looses power so that on the highway I can drive. Just 50kph…

What can be the reason? Is it quite normal that these Models are a bit weak, because they have no intercooler ?

I'm not sure if anyone here will be able to assist you. This site is dedicated to the all new 2024+ Toyota Land Cruiser.

Ich habe einen Toyota Landcruiser Prado SX aus dem Jahr 1993 gekauft. Das Auto habe ich wirklich gut gepflegt.

I realized when the car is fully loaded that if I drive one slop it really looses power so that on the highway I can drive. Just 50kph…

What can be the reason? Is it quite normal that these Models are a bit weak, because they have no intercooler ?
You might want to look at I8HMUD.com. Here's a link to a similar discussion. My first thought was either the filter or the fuel pump given the age of your vehicle. Whatever it is I hope it's an easy fix.

Sie suchen ein andere Website for dieses Frage. es ist unwahrscheinlich dass sich hier jeman mit Fahrzeugen in Deutschland auskennt.

Back