Manual passenger seats?

FirstLC

📛 Founding Member
Sep 22, 2023
Southern California
Vehicles
2023 Lexus LX 600 F-Sport, 2022 MB EQS 450+
Has anyone else noticed that even on the top trim LC's the front passenger side seat is manually adjustable? I can understand not getting heated and ventilated seats in the second row, but now power adjustable seats in a car this expensive feels annoying.

Has anyone else noticed that even on the top trim LC's the front passenger side seat is manually adjustable? I can understand not getting heated and ventilated seats in the second row, but now power adjustable seats in a car this expensive feels annoying.
The specs I have indicate front passenger seat as 8-way power adjustable for LC Premium and FE trims.

The specs I have indicate front passenger seat as 8-way power adjustable for LC Premium and FE trims.
I really hope that's true, but on the US site it says: "Leather-trimmed seats; 8-way power adjustable front driver's seat with lumbar support; 6-way manual passenger seat"

Here’s the trim sheet from Canadian dealer. Sorry about the quality of the pic.

Attachments

• IMG_1755.jpeg
    IMG_1755.jpeg
    210 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
The passenger seat is heated in standard, ventilated with the Landcruiser trim and 8-way power adjustable with the premium package, but:

1) When you pay 90k for a car, any missing feature is annoying :rolleyes:
2) Landcruiser has always been about the car not about the gadgets.

Back