Land Cruiser makes appearance at 2024 New York Auto Show

2024-new-york-auto-show-land-cruiser.jpg

2024-new-york-auto-show-land-cruiser2.jpeg

(photo credit: hooniverse.com)

Is anyone planning to attend the New York Auto show this weekend? Toyota has a meteor show Land Cruiser on display.

Last edited:
Does anyone know the timeline for when they will allow actual reviews or do events where people can really see the Land Cruiser.

Seems like they released the embargo on GX reviews a while ago and have had several GX units going around the country letting dealerships preview them, but nothing on the Land Cruiser.

If people are expecting first delivery of both vehicles in early April it seems like we should get a flood of Land Cruiser content very soon (and hopefully a flood of actual Land Cruisers in a couple of months).

Does anyone know the timeline for when they will allow actual reviews or do events where people can really see the Land Cruiser.

Seems like they released the embargo on GX reviews a while ago and have had several GX units going around the country letting dealerships preview them, but nothing on the Land Cruiser.

If people are expecting first delivery of both vehicles in early April it seems like we should get a flood of Land Cruiser content very soon (and hopefully a flood of actual Land Cruisers in a couple of months).
Next week from what we've heard is the ride reviews.

View attachment 1174

Is anyone planning to attend the New York Auto show this weekend? Toyota has a meteor show Land Cruiser on display.

I will be there Monday 4/1/24 with my wife. If any other LC enthusiasts would like to meet or for me to take any specific photos (if they let me) please let me know!

Vehicle locked and can't get gas cap open 😢

Attachments

• PXL_20240401_155301803.jpg
    PXL_20240401_155301803.jpg
    405.2 KB · Views: 59
  • PXL_20240401_154842757.jpg
    PXL_20240401_154842757.jpg
    713.2 KB · Views: 49
  • PXL_20240401_154657545.MP.jpg
    PXL_20240401_154657545.MP.jpg
    345.9 KB · Views: 56
  • PXL_20240401_155129574.jpg
    PXL_20240401_155129574.jpg
    599.8 KB · Views: 62
Thanks for the effort.
What is your opinion on the looks? Look better in person compared to video and pictures?
I'll be honest, the meteor shower isn't my scene but it looks pretty good in person! I'm also not a huge fan of the 1958, just felt like a lot of cheap plastic for 56k. But then again I want the middle grade or FE

I'll be honest, the meteor shower isn't my scene but it looks pretty good in person! I'm also not a huge fan of the 1958, just felt like a lot of cheap plastic for 56k. But then again I want the middle grade or FE
What color are you interested in?
I have put in for the Underground...or gray as i like to call it....if not then considering the White. I am after the Land Cruiser trim...minus the Premium package.

Saw it on Friday night. Pretty sure that the 1958 with upgraded wheels and tires will be my jam if I decide on LC over 4Runner. I thought I would be put off by the small screen, but it is fine. Loved the cloth interior. (Both viewed through the window, haha).

Saw it on Friday night. Pretty sure that the 1958 with upgraded wheels and tires will be my jam if I decide on LC over 4Runner. I thought I would be put off by the small screen, but it is fine. Loved the cloth interior. (Both viewed through the window, haha).
I would like the opportunity to see the 1958 and Land Crusier trim side by side and make a final decision.....but that can't happen unless i wait a year or two or three........or

Back