Land Cruiser FE for my Birthday?!

kevinpalacio08

📛 Founding Member
Apr 10, 2024
SC
Vehicles
2024 Land Cruiser First Edition
What’s up everyone? Locked in my FE last week and dealer tells me it should be coming last week of April-second week of May and my birthday is April 28th… Sooo fingers crossed and if not before my birthday, IK what I’ll be wishing for haha. Looking forward to seeing everyone else enjoying there’s.
Cheers

Welcome to the forum Kevin, and congratulations! No chance of a FE here, as the owner and his partner are scooping them up. May I inquire how close to MSRP you are paying?

That’s great. My bros bday is also 4/28 and I purchased my first car ever on his bday. He’s still pissed.

Welcome to the forum Kevin, and congratulations! No chance of a FE here, as the owner and his partner are scooping them up. May I inquire how close to MSRP you are paying?
Thanks man! I wasn’t on any waitlist or anything like that and decided I wanted to find one soon since my fiancée is needing a car so worked out for both of us 😅. I called around up and down the east coast and found my Heritage Blue with a $2500 worth of bs “dealer accessories”, I justified it as me getting “something” for the added money instead of it being pure profit for them. Honestly in for a penny in for pound I guess.

Congrats on acquiring a FE allocation and welcome to the forum! I hope it all works out and you get to collect it in a couple of weeks.

Latest Discussions

Back