Interior photos released of the new 2024 Land Cruiser!

supersix

Administrator
Staff member
๐Ÿ“› Founding Member
Jul 7, 2023
Vehicles
2014 4runner, 2021 Bronco
Interior photos of the new 2024 Land Cruiser!

landcruiser_01_21.jpg
landcruiser_01_23.jpg
landcruiser_01_20.jpg
landcruiser_01_18.jpg
landcruiser_01_24-third-row.jpg
landcruiser_01_19.jpg
landcruiser_01_22.jpg

Well, I see third row seating here.... I thought it wasn't supposed to have that?

With this 2024 being a hybrid with a big battery to house... I wonder if the back row seats will lay flat at the same height of the rear of the truck...? My guess is when you lay the second row seats down, they are gonna be higher than the back?!?! Makes it kind of tough to camp in the back.

With this 2024 being a hybrid with a big battery to house... I wonder if the back row seats will lay flat at the same height of the rear of the truck...? My guess is when you lay the second row seats down, they are gonna be higher than the back?!?! Makes it kind of tough to camp in the back.
The opposite actually. There will be a drop off.
Rear-seats-fold-and-flip-in-the-2024-Toyota-Land-Cruiser.jpeg

The opposite actually. There will be a drop off. View attachment 361
I expect there will be enough of room to sleep in the back. The flat section over the battery is around 40 inches long which should be enough for the average human torso on a high-density foam cushion to level the floor over the rear seat back. I have not seen the total length with the rear seats folded, but I expect there will be around 75 inches with the front seats in a normal position. There is a recent youtube video in german with the total cargo area measurements; it would be great if someone fluent in german can report the dimensions.

I expect there will be enough of room to sleep in the back. The flat section over the battery is around 40 inches long which should be enough for the average human torso on a high-density foam cushion to level the floor over the rear seat back. I have not seen the total length with the rear seats folded, but I expect there will be around 75 inches with the front seats in a normal position. There is a recent youtube video in german with the total cargo area measurements; it would be great if someone fluent in german can report the dimensions.
Try this at the 10 minute mark.

Okay, my German friend translated the cargo measurements.

191cm total length with the rear seat folded flat

106cm aft of the rear seat

125cm width

85cm height (this is the non-hybrid Prado)

Back