Hey from SC/NC!

ggreenoe

đź“› Founding Member
Aug 16, 2023
Indian Land, SC
Vehicles
1989 FJ62 Land Cruiser, 2015 TRD Pro 4Runner, 2023 Sequoia Platinum
(Already commented this in another post, but forgot to make my own post!)

Hey everyone! I'm located in Indian Land, SC (basically Charlotte, NC).

I still have my original 1989 FJ62, my daily is a 2015 TRD Pro 4Runner, and my wife just got a 2023 Sequoia Platinum.

So psyched for the new LC (replacing the 4Runner). Got on our dealers list ASAP. Still undecided whether I’ll go with the First Edition or the Land Cruiser model. I'm leaning towards white so that may make my decision for me!

Really hopeful we'll see Toyota ramp up their AAP program so things like tires, suspension, bull bars, roof racks, etc., can be added at the dealer.

Attachments

• IMG_2472.jpeg
    IMG_2472.jpeg
    457.2 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_2040.jpeg
    IMG_2040.jpeg
    510.1 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_9141.jpeg
    IMG_9141.jpeg
    346.7 KB · Views: 10
In my opinion the First Edition will be nearly impossible to get, with only 5,000 to be made. My dealer insulted me by mentioning $10K over for the First Edition. I'm going to shoot for the "Land Cruiser", as for this vehicle I do not wish leather.

In my opinion the First Edition will be nearly impossible to get, with only 5,000 to be made. My dealer insulted me by mentioning $10K over for the First Edition. I'm going to shoot for the "Land Cruiser", as for this vehicle I do not wish leather.
That's absolutely wild. I don't think ours will put any MA on it, but it's going to be hard to find regardless. Honestly my biggest hesitation is the color choices for the FE.

That's absolutely wild. I don't think ours will put any MA on it, but it's going to be hard to find regardless. Honestly my biggest hesitation is the color choices for the FE.
Well, our dealer shot himself in the foot on this one and the future, as 30 miles distant the dealer does not add mark-up, period. The salesperson even had the gall to suggest the markup was at the suggestion of Toyota. The color choice will not be up to me, being color-challenged :(

(Already commented this in another post, but forgot to make my own post!)

Hey everyone! I'm located in Indian Land, SC (basically Charlotte, NC).

I still have my original 1989 FJ62, my daily is a 2015 TRD Pro 4Runner, and my wife just got a 2023 Sequoia Platinum.

So psyched for the new LC (replacing the 4Runner). Got on our dealers list ASAP. Still undecided whether I’ll go with the First Edition or the Land Cruiser model. I'm leaning towards white so that may make my decision for me!

Really hopeful we'll see Toyota ramp up their AAP program so things like tires, suspension, bull bars, roof racks, etc., can be added at the dealer.
Welcome to the site, thank you for the welcome post!

Back