Hello From San Francisco

Kuze

๐Ÿ“› Founding Member
Feb 18, 2024
San Francisco CA
Hi All -
Former Bronco 2-Door Wildtrak owner. Keyword "Former".
The Bronco was ok, it was good for the first year, but the noises and the bumpiness was overwhelming.
But, not as bumpy and stiff as my Mercedes G63. Lol... I love that car and will likely be want to be buried in it instead of a coffin. ๐Ÿ˜‚

I like to play Tennis and work on projects around the house and take driving lessons when I can.
I am excited to get behind the new 2024 LC. Looking forward to it.

Does anyone know if you can actually place an order and choose your own color, options, etc...? The dealership near me, while they are going to be MSRP and no ADM, they said you actually can't customize a car with any model at Toyota. Is that true? Thanks!

Sincerely,
Ali

Your dealer is correct, one can no longer custom order a Toyota. Dealers are "allocated" vehicles, and one must choose from those. However, A dealer can do a trade with another, but it appears that does not happen frequently. Are you aware of the allocation lists posted nearly daily? Scroll down from this link to be able to select the Land Cruiser, but unfortunately none are allocated as yet. so presently only links to other Toyota/Lexus models.

Last edited:
Damn. Thats kinda make sense because dealing with the Bronco ordering system, it was Mayhem to say the least.

Also in bay area. Have you found any dealers who know anything. So far have spoken to a half dozen dealers and I am telling them what I have read here.

Also in bay area. Have you found any dealers who know anything. So far have spoken to a half dozen dealers and I am telling them what I have read here.
No. All I heard was SF and Marin are getting one to show and test drive by mid march. They didnโ€™t even have a brochure but having gone through this with the bronco, the forums are the best place for information.

Welcome to the forum!

The Land Cruiser configurator is now live: 2024 Land Cruiser Build & Price Live!
Much appreciated. The new build configurator reflects that a moonroof is available as a standalone option on the mid-grade Land Cruiser trim (i.e., without having to buy the full Premium Package). This could be attractive to those who don't want to pay for unneeded options.

Welcome to the forum @Kuze - After this morning's release of the pricing and options list, your dealership should now have more detailed information available.

I just started the pre-sell process at my local dealership on Friday. The one they were allocated is a First Edition in the Trail Dust color. The guy at the dealership told me Roseville was allocated 2 FE and are asking 25K over MSRP. I believe Concord will be getting a FE as well. I am also located in the Bay Area.

Last edited:
I just started the pre-sell process at my local dealership on Friday. The one they were allocated is a First Edition in the Trail Dust color. The guy at the dealership told me Roseville was allocated 2 FE and are asking 25K over MSRP. I believe Concord will be getting a FE as well. I am also located in the Bay Area.
Novato Toyota is only asking for $2K for non-FE's and only $5K for FE. Which is reasonable, but 25K over, they are nuts. Someone should let them know we are no longer in a pandemic.

I will wait it out and can write a check. I won't do $5k over MSRP and wait if I need to. Checking with the dealers I have spoken with.

Back