Hello from Philly

TLC

📛 Founding Member
Feb 13, 2024
Philadelphia, PA
Vehicles
2024 Jeep Wrangler 4xe.. Land Cruiser some day.
Hi. I’ve been an off road enthusiast my entire life. I’ve always owned Jeeps but the new 2024 Land Cruiser is the first vehicle that has me wanting to switch.

The design is beautiful, inside and out. It’s got a center and rear locker. It’s rumored to get 27mpg. Java colored interior. Adaptive Cruise control and lane centering. Literally everything I’ve ever wanted in a truck. I can’t wait to test drive one.

The design is beautiful, inside and out. It’s got a center and rear locker.

Couldn't agree with you more! Welcome to the forum @TLC 🍻

Hi. I’m actually in Phoenixville, not far away. We’ll have to figure out the best dealership in the area before this gets real. :)
howdy neighbor! probably a stones throw from you.

tri-county has about 10 on their waitlist when I recently talked to them, 1k deposit. I'm flirting with being added to their list, but with them being a medium size dealer will they even get 10 LC's??? I would be willing to wait to get this car, pending specs and pricing, but could be 1 year from now....

I'm higher on another list at a dealer with a known 3500$ markup, if they won't be fungible with the math, I'll be waiting. I anticipate all the other dealers in our area are LONG lists or even worse markups.

Reactions: TLC
Back