Hello from OKC

BobSpace

๐Ÿ“› Founding Member
Aug 24, 2023
Oklahoma City, OK
Vehicles
RX450h
Hello from Oklahoma City. I had a 2010 4Runner Trail Shoreline Blue I bought new and kept for 10 yrs/180k miles. I sold it in late 2020 and bought a 2021 RX450h thinking the new 4Runner would be out in 1-2 years. I was wrong. Tell myself weekly I should have kept the 4Runner. When the new Land Cruiser was announced I was on board. I have a feeling the new 4Runner will be more FJ sized. Plan to get the Land Cruiser level in Heritage Blue, waiting to see the options list to see how much I can run the price up.:D๐Ÿš™

Bob

Last edited:
Hello from Oklahoma City. I had a 2010 4Runner Trail Shoreline Blue I bought new and kept for 10 yrs/180k miles. I sold it in late 2020 and bought a 2021 RX450h thinking the new 4Runner would be out in 1-2 years. I was wrong. Tell myself weekly I should have kept the 4Runner. When the new Land Cruiser was announced I was on board. I have a feeling the new 4Runner will be more FJ sized. Plan to get the Land Cruiser level in Heritage Blue, waiting to see the options list to see how much I can the price up.:D๐Ÿš™

Bob

Hello Bob, welcome to the site. This wait is killing us all but hopefully it will be worth it! Welcome from Austin, TX!

Welcome to the forum, Bob! I like your Land Cruiser built so far! It will be interesting to see the options list and pricing.

Welcome to the '24 Land Cruiser waiting party @BobSpace ๐Ÿป

Back