Hello from New England

ra59

đź“› Founding Member
Aug 17, 2023
New England
Vehicles
LS
I'm looking forward to the upcoming Land Cruiser. I've had a couple Jeeps in the past, but didn't enjoy them due to build quality and NVH issues - my expectations were just not realistic. I know the Land Cruiser will be better in terms of build quality and reliability. I'm hoping it'll also be a relatively quiet and comfortable vehicle for longer drives, too.

I'm looking forward to the upcoming Land Cruiser. I've had a couple Jeeps in the past, but didn't enjoy them due to build quality and NVH issues - my expectations were just not realistic. I know the Land Cruiser will be better in terms of build quality and reliability. I'm hoping it'll also be a relatively quiet and comfortable vehicle for longer drives, too.
Welcome to the forum! It sounds like the new Land Cruiser is going to be attracting a lot of old Jeep owners. Hopefully, we will see lots of aftermarket support and really cool LC builds. :cool:

It certainly will. As unrealistic as it is, I'm hoping the next generation 4Runner has some sort of removable top to convert even more Jeepers.

Welcome to the forum @ra59 🍻

Toyota has been known for quality and reliability, I haven't had one issue with my 4runner is almost 10 years. Hopefully that continues with the new Land Cruiser.

Back