Hello from CT!

wildtaco

πŸ“› Founding Member
Aug 14, 2023
CT
Vehicles
23 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Ecodiesel
Hello everyone! New member here from Connecticut. Currently own a 23 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Ecodiesel. It has not been smooth sailing to say the least, which has me looking at my options. Really liking the new LC so far!
This would be our daily/adventure vehicle. We have a 3500lb (loaded) camper and love exploring/offroading. The LC definitely looks up to the task.

Here's a couple of my previous and current rides:

2007 Jeep JK
1692113504357.jpeg

2012 C63
1692113606719.jpeg

2013 Jeep Wrangler 10th Anniversary Rubicon:
1692113876367.jpeg

2023 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Ecodiesel (current)
1692114050558.jpeg

Welcome to the Land Cruiser Forum @widltaco 🍻 Nice Gladiator build! How are you liking the Ridge Grapplers? Would you go with them again on the LC?

Hello everyone! New member here from Connecticut. Currently own a 23 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Ecodiesel. It has not been smooth sailing to say the least, which has me looking at my options. Really liking the new LC so far!
This would be our daily/adventure vehicle. We have a 3500lb (loaded) camper and love exploring/offroading. The LC definitely looks up to the task.

Here's a couple of my previous and current rides:

2007 Jeep JK
View attachment 232

2012 C63
View attachment 233

2013 Jeep Wrangler 10th Anniversary Rubicon:
View attachment 234

2023 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Ecodiesel (current)
View attachment 235
Welcome! You've got a great-looking Gladiator. Some of those same mods on the new Land Cruiser would sure make it look wicked!

Welcome to the Land Cruiser Forum @widltaco 🍻 Nice Gladiator build! How are you liking the Ridge Grapplers? Would you go with them again on the LC?
Thank you! I really like them. So far, they have done everything I asked them to do very well. They're fairly quiet, especially when compared to the M/Ts I had on the JKUR. I already have close to 13k miles on them and no increase in noise or any issues really. On the LC, I would either go with these again or a set of KO2s.

Welcome! You've got a great-looking Gladiator. Some of those same mods on the new Land Cruiser would sure make it look wicked!
Thank you! I was going for a more practical build this time around. (unlike the JKUR, lol) Would definitely go in a similar direction on the LC!

Very nice looking gladiators, I am so torn right now since some of the dealers around me are offering 15k off msrp for 2023 Gladiators, basically you can get a brand new JT rubicon 3.6 v6 for 43k (automatic). Would you think the ownership would be less problematic if you went for a 3.6 v6?

Very nice looking gladiators, I am so torn right now since some of the dealers around me are offering 15k off msrp for 2023 Gladiators, basically you can get a brand new JT rubicon 3.6 v6 for 43k (automatic). Would you think the ownership would be less problematic if you went for a 3.6 v6?

That's an awesome discount. I've seen similar deals around here. I think the Gladiator is a cool truck for that price point, lots of aftermarket support as well that will make it fun to mod.

Definitely a lower cost of own on the 3.6 and more reliable. I love the diesel though, even with the problems I had and if I had to do it again, I’d still get the diesel. I also ended up deciding to keep the Gladiator.

Back