First look at the interior of the First Edition Land Cruiser

• Admin
Nice! Toyota will lose some points for making the rear cargo compartment floor leveling storage box an option. I can humbly offer Toyota a new design requirement: "The rear cargo floor shall be flat".

I didn't realize that extra cargo compartment was an option! I agree, that should be standard. Here's a short video I found with it:

Reactions: MJE
I didn't realize that extra cargo compartment was an option! I agree, that should be standard. Here's a short video I found with it:

I think it is standard. Bad enough that we lose some height in the back because of the batteries, but had they left the floor at two different levels, no one would be happy. Seems like the only thing that makes sense it to fill that space with a storage compartment.

Last edited:
I think it is standard. Bad enough that we lose some height in the back because of the batteries, but had they left the floor at two different levels, no one would be happy. Seems like the only thing thank makes sense it to fill that space with a storage comparment.

Hopefully this is accurate information. The storage box accessory was reported by "Tyler" from Toyota.

Oh dang. First time I heard that. If that is the case then you will have the drop off in the back, raised platform for the batteries and then another drop off if you fold the back seats forward. Not ideal.

• Admin
Hopefully this is accurate information. The storage box accessory was reported by "Tyler" from Toyota.

Well, now I know what my first mod will be. :ROFLMAO:

Back