East Coast dealers that may be at msrp?

databusdon

📛 Founding Member
Mar 14, 2024
NYC
Vehicles
Land Crusiet
I’m new to forums. i intend to buy a 2024 Land Cruiser and. was hoping someone might offer some thoughts on dealers ( east coast and mid west) that may be at msrp at some future point. i do expect an early frenzy of over priced asking prices but if not to many are takers early on , the over pricing should abate?

Welcome databusdon! There are dealers who do not exceed MSRP, but it appears they are becoming fewer and far between. Of course, unfortunately, they have much longer waiting lists. I keep reminding myself to have patience. Hey, does your handle refer to a vehicle data bus, or something such as a mainframe? I put many a scope probe on the latter during my many years with IBM.

Welcome databusdon! There are dealers who do not exceed MSRP, but it appears they are becoming fewer and far between. Of course, unfortunately, they have much longer waiting lists. I keep reminding myself to have patience. Hey, does your handle refer to a vehicle data bus, or something such as a mainframe? I put many a scope probe on the latter during my many years with IBM.
I was an avionics guy

Based on my research in California, there is usually at least one dealer in a big city that sells at MSRP due to the competition, while the markups come from the one dealer towns. I would focus on a couple big metro areas and start calling.

Based on my research in California, there is usually at least one dealer in a big city that sells at MSRP due to the competition, while the markups come from the one dealer towns. I would focus on a couple big metro areas and start calling.
Thanks for your reply.
I wonder how many months would have to pass, knowing the high intetest and many visitors to showrooms will eventually result in the one deakerdhip that drops to msrp selling.
Kia Telluride dealers tried the higher than msrp for quite a while.
i think quality problems have vooled that off now.

I’m new to forums. i intend to buy a 2024 Land Cruiser and. was hoping someone might offer some thoughts on dealers ( east coast and mid west) that may be at msrp at some future point. i do expect an early frenzy of over priced asking prices but if not to many are takers early on , the over pricing should abate?
Sheehy Toyota of Fredericksburg. They claim they will not go above MSRP. It’s always good to check the other fees (which seldom top the markups, I imagine).

Latest Discussions

Back