Difference between Land Cruiser Trim with PP vs. First Edition?

Patriot

📛 Founding Member
Apr 4, 2024
Corpus Christi
Vehicles
2023 Porsche Carrera T, 2022 Ford Bronco 2DR Wildtrak, 2020 BMW X5
I’ve been offered a Land Cruiser trim with Premium Package. Heritage Blue. What’s the difference in equipment or options between that and the First Edition?.

First Edition gets Roof Rack, Rock Sliders, Upgraded Skid Plates, Mud Flaps, Round Headlights and some "First Edition" markings on the inside door panels.
You can add most of those to the Land Cruiser trim with Premium Package but it brings you pretty close to the First Edition price. This and the fact that I can't stand the tiny square headlights is the reason I went with the First Edition.

^^ Dealer playing dumb when I asked SA for Buyer's Order, claiming he didn't know what that was, and the "vehicle hasn't been sold yet." I thanked him for his time, shook the dirt off my boots and moved on.

First Edition gets Roof Rack, Rock Sliders, Upgraded Skid Plates, Mud Flaps, Round Headlights and some "First Edition" markings on the inside door panels.
You can add most of those to the Land Cruiser trim with Premium Package but it brings you pretty close to the First Edition price. This and the fact that I can't stand the tiny square headlights is the reason I went with the First Edition.
Stupid tiny square headlights...

Back